Better yet, during the time you own the house, you make no payments to FirstREX, and your 20% down payment prevents you from having to pay costly mortgage insurance.
– Lew Sichelman, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 2013
Buy The Home You Really Want
By allowing you to consider a greater range of home prices, REX HomeBuyer down payment funding can have a dramatic impact on your home purchase.Find out how
Lower Your Down Payment
By providing up to 50% of the down payment you need, REX HomeBuyer can get you into the home you really want today.Learn More
Perhaps you’re not comfortable using all of your savings to purchase. With REX HomeBuyer you can retain a cash cushion, take on less mortgage debt and buy a home with peace of mind.We can help
- Consider a greater range of home prices.
- Retain some cash at closing for remodeling, furnishing or a rainy day.
- Qualify for a loan on the home you want.
Is REX HomeBuyer right for me?
- Yes, if you want to buy “just a little more house” or buy in a specific neighborhood.
- Yes, if you can afford the monthly loan payment on the home you want, but you don’t have enough cash for the required down payment.
- Yes, if you want to buy now while interest rates are low and before home prices return to previous levels, but you haven't saved enough for a down payment.
- Yes, if you're not comfortable using all of your savings to purchase.
- Yes, if you want to buy without paying private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Yes, if you need cash reserves after closing to qualify for the mortgage loan.